- Managers who are interested in making their testers more productive.
- Executives, Managers, Stat-addicts who want to trace time and money spent on testing of a product.
- Testers who are fed up with the guess work involved in testing.
- People who talk Scrum, Peopleware, Agile, Frameworks, Testing all the time.
- Developers who hate writing test cases or managing tests.
Following this link and signing up for the beta will give priority access to our readers: http://testcollab.com/lp/r/webdevtwopointzero